Reflecting the goals of the Echota Cherokee Tribe of Alabama, Inc.
1. To encourage and promote socioeconomic development aimed at tribal and individual self-sufficiency.
2. To support the preservation of traditional Cherokee, culture, language and values.
3. To improve education and training
4. To seek improved health care for our people with particular emphasis on children and elders.
5. To encourage our people to develop, as individuals, their talents as craftsmen, dancers, artists, musicians.
6. To continuously strive to maintain the dignity of the American Indian by always treating others with the utmost respect and There are seven Clan's within our Tribe.
Each Clan has their own agenda as far as that goes.
The Governing Body of the Tribe consists
a Recording Secretary, a Record's Keeper, a Treasurer and a five member tribal council.
The Mission Goal's of our Tribe are the
education of our people, the preservation
of our culture and the protection of the
We are the keeper's of Mother Earth. that is the
Cherokee belief throughout history.